Sunday, January 14, 2007

A new blog ?

A new year is starting and I felt I needed a change of scenery. I wanted to create a space where I could post some of my photos, art works and general ramblings about life.
I needed a fresh look and after several hours trying to work out the technical side of it and much swearing I'm finally here.
This blog would not exist if not for the help of my wonderful little wife who remained calm and composed while I was going nuts trying to decipher html and iron out publishing problems.

Thanks honey !

2 comments:

Bea said...

Several hours? Several hours is "finally" for you? Man, I have got to get you two round to my blog some day...

Bea

DI_Dad said...

Just dropped by to say G'Day Mate. I guess I still owe you that Passover Roll Recipe don't I?
- Eric